S-3 Group is a boutique government relations and public affairs consultancy with a proven record of securing wins for clients. Our team has a stellar reputation of executing successful strategies in high-stakes public policy fights. We bring together the power of subject matter expertise, reach and experience with the latest stakeholder engagement methods to create unprecedented influence for our clients.
Our team is always steps ahead of what is moving on the Hill, in the White House, or at Administrative agencies.
Data & Analysis
We analyze trends, analytics, attitudes, and other data and turn them into actionable intelligence to devise impactful plans for clients.
Owned Content Creation
We are creative storytellers able to translate the most complex issues and situations into compelling messages and narratives.
Engaging reporters and online influencers is critical in a world where information is highly suspect yet widely distributed.
Our digital team is on the leading edge of designing, executing and optimizing strategic online campaigns that influence outcomes for clients of all sizes.
Grassroots & Influencers
The S-3 team identifies and activates powerful, passionate, and diverse voices in support of your cause.
The S-3 Group Difference
Influence is no longer solely wielded by a few powerful and well-connected voices. Today’s policies and reputation are just as likely to be molded by small groups of well-organized voices online, in the streets, or at town halls. This is why S-3 Group takes an integrated approach to our client’s challenges.
Our team of policy, media, digital, grassroots, and political experts work together using the latest data to develop the most powerful messages, spokespeople, and delivery methods that shape dialogues critical to your business.
- Bi-partisan team of senior level strategists and operatives with decades of experience winning legislative, regulatory, and reputation battles
- Strong relationships where it counts with Hill leadership, appropriators, key committees, the White House, and agencies
- Policy experts who understand the issues, players, and arenas
- Political operatives who engage grassroots, influencers, and media
- Data-driven strategists who utilize digital-forward approaches that are efficient and influential
- Proven success moving the needle in even the most difficult political environments